Walkable Community Incorporates Sustainability Into Master Plan in Mission Valley
The photos above are taken from Circa 37 at Civita, in Mission Valley. This is only one of the many apartments that Synergy Corporate Housing has acquired in San Diego. They are used to provide temporary accommodation for business people. Click on this link to read more about Synergy, or why it received three Gold Supplier Excellence Awards at the Cartus Global Network Conference recently held in Dallas, Texas.
Please enter your first name and email address so we can send you news and information, deals and invitations!
Most popular So Far this Month:
1. Welcoming Wolves back to California, a rancher’s perspective – Keli Hendricks
2. Boulder and the Spread of Community Choice Utilities – Roy L Hales
3. Synergy’s Commitment to Excellence brings Gold (x3) in Dallas – Roy L Hales
4. Public Utilities and the Necessity for Change – Roy L Hales
5. What does it Matter (Wolf Hunting and Trapping) – Dr Paul Paquet
(A more extensive collection is sorted into specific categories in top Navigation)